© Copyright 2013
Acronis vs Competitors
Follow us on Twitter
Acronis True Image 2013 Error: “Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component”
There can be several reasons for the issue above, try one of the below suggestions to fix it:
1) Most probable reason for the error 1935 is .netframework issues, so try to manually remove and reinstall it as described here
2) If you can’t perform step 1 then follow these steps to reinstall .netframework:
- Go to C:\windows\winsxs\x64_microsoft.vc80.atl_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Right-click -> Rename -> type “x64_microsoft.vc80.atl_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.old” (without quotes)
- Use this article
for step-by-step instructions how to repair .netframework
- Try installing Acronis True Image 2013
3) If the issue remains it may concern to previous version of true image improper uninstallation, do the following:
- Remove a previous version from add/remove if any
- If you can’t perform it in a step above use windows installer cleanup utility to delete it, here is the link
4) Another reason can be in a broken installation file of True Image 2013, so you should calculate MD5 checksum and compare it with the original installation file. Do the following steps:
- First of all you should check original checksum of True Image from your account -> My Products and Downloads
See this Acronis KB article how to register your products
Note: You can also download Acronis bootable media, the serial number for the registered product and free BurtPE plugin.
- Download and install free MD5 checksum calculator here
- Browse for the installation file of Acronis True Image 2013 like in the screenshot below and click Start button.
- Now compare results from eXpress CheckSum Calculator and your account
- If you have different figures then you have to redownload the product or request a download link from Acronis Support.
Note: Broken installation file may be the result of Internet connection interruption or a virus.
comments powered by Disqus.
comments powered by